Thursday, February 6, 2014

Are prizes worth to collection?

Recently I won a voucher but I am not sure if it is about dining or shopping at the mall. I don't know if I am going for collection the voucher, the office is not near to me. Sometimes I would consider if the voucher needs me to spend further. Many vouchers come with terms and conditions! Plus they have expiration date on use the voucher.

I would consider on parking and fee of parking and traffic to go the office.

Would you collection the voucher if you need to spend to use it? Let's say it request you to spend RM200 and above to use the voucher.


2 comments:

  1. for me, i wont be going to pick up , as it is so far and extra spending too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it's waste of time to collection it then need to spend more to use the voucher.

      Delete